CONTINUOUS NEWS, HEALTH MEASURES
CONTINUOUS NEWS, HEALTH MEASURES, HEALTH PASS
ON THE GRANVILLE TERRE ET MER DESTINATION
NEW HEALTH MEASURES FROM 9th AUGUST 2021 HEALTH PASS FOR GRANVILLE TERRE ET MER - MAJ 10-08-2021
Since Monday 9th August, in application of government directives, the health pass has been extended to leisure and cultural venues, whatever the size.
To access these venues, people aged 18* and over must present a valid health pass with one of the following three proofs on paper or digitally via the TousAntiCovid application:
- - A complete vaccination schedule
- - A negative PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old
- - A recent COVID 19 recovery certificate
*This obligation is postponed to 30 September for young people aged 12 to 17.
Which sites or visits are concerned by the health pass in Destination Granville Terre et Mer. All cultural and leisure establishments are concerned.
- All restaurants, bars, cafés and terraces.
- Our cinemas (Granville and Carolles) and our museums (Richard Anacréon Museum of Modern Art, Dior Museum, Roc des curiosités). Our "Prévithal" thalassotherapy, the Granville and Saint-Pair-sur-Mer casinos, the "Hippocampe" aquatic centre, La Lucerne Abbey and Royal Kids
- Our racecourses in Granville and Bréhal and the equestrian centres.
- The media libraries.
The following service providers are not concerned by the health pass:
- Granville: Les vedettes Jolie France, Our old sailing ships: La Bisquine " La Granvillaise " and the Marité.
- The Destination's mini-golfs
- The buses
Wearing a mask and barrier gestures for visits in the best conditions. Wearing a mask is no longer compulsory in the public space, but it remains compulsory in public transport (from 11 years old), as well as inside all establishments receiving the public under penalty of a fine of 135 euros. Despite the increasing number of people being vaccinated, the barrier measures remain valid to limit the risks of transmission of the virus. Let's continue to apply them!
Where can I get a PCR or antigenic test?
- By appointment in Granville, see on doctolib app or website
- COVID screening - Bio Emeraude Medical Biology Laboratory - Rue Amiral Hugon - 50400 Granville – 00 33 2 33 50 74 99
- Screening COVID - Medical Biology Laboratory - Granville - Cerballiance
98 Rue Marie Fougeray ZAC du Prétot- 50400 GRANVILLE – 00 33 2 33 50 60 70
Where can I get an antigenic test in a pharmacy in the area?
- - In Granville: Pharmacie 3000 (only in the morning and by appointment) + Pharmacie Centrale (rue Lecampion all day by appointment)
- - In Saint-Pair-sur-Mer: the pharmacy does not do the tests.
- - In Jullouville: Pharmacie du littoral does the tests by appointment.
- - In Bréhal: they do not do the tests in either of the 2 pharmacies, refer to the pharmacy in Montmartin-sur-Mer.
- - La Haye-Pesnel: the pharmacy does not do the tests.
- - In Donville-les-bains: the Lefranc-Levêque and Pommé Pierre et Pascale pharmacies do the tests by appointment.
Liberal nurses also offer antigenic testing by appointment.
Screening is free for French people. Foreign tourists or French people living abroad will have to pay for the COVID-19 tests. RT-PCR test (45€), mandatory for travellers to all international destinations and most European countries, or an antigenic test (30€).
Information on the sites and places to visit in Destination Granville Terre et Mer are communicated on their websites and social networks and are subject to change according to new government measures or prefectoral decisions.
Find all the information on the Health Pass, the legislative evolution and the health situation on the following official websites Service public.fr Gouvernement.fr Diplomatie.gouv.fr
We wish you a great summer and a wonderful stay in the Destination Granville Terre et Mer!