Classed in category III
Our commitments under category III
The Intermunicipal Tourist Office of Granville Terre et Mer has been classed under category III since the 6th September 2016. It belongs to the "Offices de Tourisme de France" network (French Tourist Offices).
It is committed to:
- Providing you with an easily accessible reception area and information area.
- Facilitating your projects.
- Supplying you with seating.
- Providing you with information related to local tourism, free of charge.
- Displaying and disseminating its opening hours in at least one foreign language.
- Being open at least 120 days a year, including Saturday and Sunday, during tourist seasons or events.
- Answering your correspondence all year round.
- Providing permanent reception services by staff who speak at least one foreign language.
- Furnishing printed tourist maps, plans and guidebooks.
- Giving you access to its bilingual website.
- Disseminating its tourism-related information on paper as well as online, translated into at least one foreign language :
– citing all rated tourist accommodation, specifying at least the name of the establishment, its postal address, email, web address, telephone number, level of rating.
– citing monuments and tourist sites or attractions of cultural, natural or leisure-based kinds, specifying, if applicable, prices, schedules and public opening hours, as well as web, email and postal addresses.
– citing events and entertainment.
– citing emergency telephone numbers.
- Annually updating its tourist information.
- Displaying emergency telephone numbers outside. Dealing with complaints and keeping track of customer satisfaction.
- Putting a trip advisor at your disposal.
- Guaranteeing the reliability and timeliness of information on local tourism.
- Updating information on local tourism in the geographical area it operates in.